View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 05:41 AM   #8
BubbaShoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcee View Post
Don't be Cruel, but we are headed to Graceland for a couple of days during our trip back home to Ohio from Arizona in early July. Below is our current route, as plotted with RV Trip Wizard. Does this look to be the best route to avoid 'the bridge' without ending up In the Ghetto? The big purple icon is the bridge and the crudely drawn orange line (with equally crude arrowheads) follows our route to the RV Park at Graceland....that day's travel has us coming from the KOA in Sallisaw, OK. My wife and I have Suspicious Minds regarding RV Trip Wizard at times, so appreciate any feedback on alternate routing. About 3 weeks 'til departure, so It's Now or Never!
The route you have highlighted is the shortest route. Be prepared for big delays crossing the river on I-55. All traffic that would cross the river on I-40 is rerouted using the I-55 bridge. If you’re starting your trip in south Arizona you might consider I-20 into Mississippi and turn north to Memphis. If you’re departing from the Phoenix area, your outlined route is the best option.
WeighSafe True Tow WDH
SoftStart on both AC’s, 2 Honda 2200 generators connected in parallel
Retired, 1 wife, 2 dogs
BubbaShoots is offline   Reply With Quote