View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #126
JRTJH
Site Team

Tom,

We've lived in this house for almost 12 years now. The front door opens "directly north" and when standing on the front porch, looking out, into the yard, you're facing "due north".... That means (at least to me) that my right side is east and my left side is west. That ONLY leave my butt to be facing south... My DW (bless her heart) has NEVER figured that out. We'll be sitting on the porch, watching birds in the bird bath and she'll make a comment about something "in Gaylord" and point in any direction except west, or she'll talk about the sun rising tomorrow, and point any direction except east.....

I gave up trying to teach her to look at moss on the trees if she's lost in the woods. It's easier to just tie a rope around her waist when we go for walks in the forest than it is to try to find her if she "heads west"....

Yep, she also "almost always" turns the wrong direction to get to the truck when we walk out of WalMart......

Some (many) people designate the front passenger seat as the "navigator"... If I did that, I'd be in New York rather than North Dakota on our trip to the Bad Lands and Yellowstone.....

But, she only packs 4 pairs of shoes for a trip, so she's a "keeper" for sure !!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote