View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 08:01 AM   #9
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&DZ View Post
Thanks,
Great input and I have added all to my "To Do" list.

I do not recall the exact brand of tire but will check brand and date when I next visit the storage yard.

I have contacted Keystone tech support and confirmed the roofing material is EDPM. I also watched the Dicor "how to" videos so think I am prepared to do the lap seal. Regarding notanlines comment, I was under the impression you should lap seal the roof every year. Am I wrong in this understanding? Also does it matter if I clean and re-coat the entire roof before I touch up the lap seal or the other way around?
All good questions and there's lots of ways to "skin the cat" in roofcare. Some work, some often work, some do more harm than good....

When learning about roofcare, it's always best to go "straight to the horse's mouth" to get the manufacturer's recommendations.

DICOR is the primary manufacturer of EPDM roofing membrane material used in the RV industry. They have a simple, easy to understand and follow "roofcare guide" written for the average RV owner. You can download it here: https://dicorproducts.com/rudys-down...care-handbook/

Take a look at the DICOR guide and see if most of your questions and concerns are answered. I think you'll find it a valuable resource.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote