View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 07:09 PM   #3
ajk170

Collin- congrats, the 330RL is a nice coach! Sounds like you have a lot more experience than we do- we have 2015 316RL that we bought new back in 2015 and have loved it ever since. WE just helped my inlaws pick-out and purchase their first 5th wheel (2018 Alpine FK). They traded in their Class A for the Alpine and the TV. Some of things that I saw when they did the walk around with the dealer - while they had it plugged in, they did not have it hooked to water and we didn't ask them to hook it up to a water so we could test everything properly. They point here, the dealer installed a washer and dryer but did a terrible job because once we left we spent the night on the road and when we hooked up to water we had a flood. Turns out that the washer connections were not connected properly. Had to undo and uninstall to fix properly. The Dealer credited them back their installation money but it could have been avoided had we thought to ask for water to be hooked up to test fixtures, drains etc and check for leaks. The other thing we learned from our 316RL was the hot water heater bypass location if it's not readily seen on the 330RL (which it probably is). The other thing with my inlaws Alpine- the remotes and Keystone bag of manuals. Their dealer initially said they didn't get it with the coach and Keystone would have to send it to them but we complained and they found a packet and remotes. Our 316RL never came with it (e didn't even notice) because it had remotes and 6months later a whole new packet showed up in the mail. My sister in-law purchased a different brand 5th wheel from a huge dealer in Tampa, FL and that dealer had them spend two nights insight getting to know their RV and they would make adjustments as they were discovered. I thought that was really nice.
Good Luck and Enjoy your new camper!
ajk170 is offline   Reply With Quote