View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 01:37 PM   #17
bsmith0404

I think real weights and knowing how much people really load into these things can be very educational. My personal experience and the experience of many people i know, tells me the real world cargo of the average camper is between 1-2k lbs. As I stated, i would love to see weight tickets on all these maxed out RVs. I think it would be very interesting to know how people got to that point. At no point did I say this is what I have so you should be good. At no point did I say you will never load more than this. I simply said your numbers MAY not be as bad as some will speculate. Nothing in that statement says you’re good to go.

MAY- used to indicate possibility or probably.

Your opinions are that listing worst case scenario is the only information that is valid and all that should be provided. Then you jump on and disagree with anyone who provides any other information. As I stated, nothing I have posted is not true or inaccurate. You may not agree with it, but I don’t agree with your opinion on the subject either. I guess what they say about opinions is true.