View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 01:16 PM   #15
chuckster57
Site Team

YOUR real weights are YOURS, not anybody else’s. What YOU load isn’t necessarily what I or anybody else loads. MY real weights and YOUR real weights don’t really mean anything for ANOTHER person. And as stated numerous times, it is advised that a trip to the scales would clear up any confusion.

As far as THIS thread goes, the OP asked a question about his new purchase, and did provide some REAL numbers. Based on his posted scale weight and GVWR of his tow truck, he is over before he loads ANYTHING in his trailer. He listed options that he thought of and answers were provided given HIS list of options.

In the end it doesn’t matter what YOURS or MY weights are…they don’t apply to his situation, so the only REAL worthy advise is to explain MAX weights.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.