View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 03:56 PM   #8
PerryB

The dish has a dual output LNB designed to run 2 receivers. Just use either one. Feed it into the cable input jack. If you trailer is like mine you'll have 3 coax bibs at the living room tv. The bottom one feeds the "in from sat." on the receiver. The "out to tv" on the receiver goes to the middle bib, which feeds the signal to the house. The top bib connects to the back of the tv. This assumes you are running one receiver and all tvs watch the same channel. I think you are stuck with this unless you want to run a seperate coax to the bedroom tv.
EDIT: I just looked at my home installation (Dish network w/HD) and I have one cable coming out of the wall and then it splits to the two input jacks on the receiver. The splitter is called a "seperator" and there is no differentiation between the cables such as a/b or 1/2. I think this may be specific to the HD service but not sure.

Do you have round louvered outlets on your a/c? I could hear mine "whoosh" due to the restriction. I took them off and the airflow nearly doubled and a/c performance improved considerably. Looks a little okie but it works.
PerryB is offline   Reply With Quote