View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 02:57 PM   #6
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky Tim View Post
That is correct! I most definitely did not leave the water running! The water came from the low point (blue tip) I searched throughout the RV and the water was only located in the bedroom. There were no signs of water in the bathroom or coming out of the little exposed plumbing I have access to. I climbed under the rig took down some of the under rig covers to find there is no plumbing I can access.
Welcome to the forum. I guess lesson one is purchasing from afar isn't always a wise thing with RVs. Be that as it may, IF the "bleed line you refenced is indeed a cold water drain and NOT a drain for the freshwater tank then the pressure would be relived after turning the water supply off. Was that "blue tipped" drain beside a red one?

Looking at your floor plan I see the bedroom is right next to the bathroom with the sink on the other side of the wall. My guess would be the water was coming from that area and was running on the floor towards the bedroom. Most likely it took a while for it to soak thru the carpet for you to notice it. First get a fan on that floor and get it dried out. Then start looking in the bathroom cabinets for signs of water. Often the water pumps can be located in the bathroom cabinet under a false floor in the bottom of the cabinet. A couplie of Robertson #2 (square head screws) will hold that panel in place.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote