Thread: Tongue Weight
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 02:34 PM   #63
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
I'm thinking perhaps some folks who ask a question don't want to hear the opinion of folks who are far more experienced so not going over number ad infinitum makes a lot of sense to me. The lengths of some of these tedious posts is torturous. If a family wants to camp, buy a truck capable of pulling any projected camper rather than get a headache trying to make math give your truck more capability than it has.
I’m thinking that the op zeroed in on the one person who said it will be ok if they rearrange things…don’t understand the motivation behind someone encouraging others to “live on the edge” …if an individual wants to do it then fine but how in the world do you know the driving skill of someone you never met before? Maybe you will be ok in a sketchy situation but someone else may have an accident…and the Tacoma IS a lightweight mid sized truck…the only people in the world who believe otherwise have never owned a actual heavy duty truck.

Some people in the world by the absolute minimal for everything…never understood that philosophy.

There is a saying “get the right tool for the job”