View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 05:54 PM   #22
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasrules View Post
I have safeco insurance through good sam. I pay an average of $125 / year. I have 4 rvs insured at about $520/ years total. I have never had a major claim, so I can't say how good they are at paying, but Progressive sucks, pardon my language. I had a comprehensive claim when a tree fell on my Jeep wrangler in June and they still haven't paid. Finally in September they paid out their estimated amount of $1500, but the repair shop wrote another $1600 supplemental estimate and no one will even return their calls. I think their strategy is if they ignor you long enough you will go away. I don't even know what to do next.
This is not "legal advice" but if you're having problems with an insurance company not following the provisions of your policy (and you can reasonably understand those provisions) then either contact a lawyer (many offer "first visit free or we don't get paid unless you get paid)...

Other than that, your only other alternatives are to contact your state insurance commission (Virginia Insurance Commission) or "suck it up and forget about the claim"....

I'd seek legal council or give the state insurance commission internet site a shot: https://gov.sircon.com/consumerPorta...8acSwSRRm6ApSB

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote