View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
cajun4396

Jensen JE1911ACB Television- no signal

On my 2012 31BHPR Ultra Lite the tv lost signal in the living room right in the middle of watching... I've read where the cable connectors are cheap and in trying to find out why the tv lost signal and doesn't know where it went, I must agree. The back tv on the same line works fine... But, with that said, I have reconnected all of the cable connectors, tightened, tried different cables, finally ran a cable from the front room cable outlet to the back tv and it found channels, so it looks to me to actaully be the tv itself. It's only a year and a half old, been used maybe 10 outings... HAs anyone else had a problem with the cable connector on the tv itself going out? I took the back of the tv off to expose what looks like a powerpach connected to the cable male... I have also tried to find the same model and cannot seem to find the exact ACB model, only the RTL model... Would anyone know if the RTL has been a replacement model that I'd be able to plug in and go? ANy help would be appreciated... Even comments on repairing if possible as these tv's aren't cheap are they???
2010 Ford Supercrew 5.4L w/ Airlifts
cajun4396 is offline   Reply With Quote