View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 06:05 AM   #12
dutchmensport

I've been following Big Truck Big RV (BTBRV) on YouTube for years. He's consistent with everything he does, and I think he really does try to present an honest picture of what to expect out of every RV he show cases. He is good at pointing out the negatives.

His video about, is this camper really 1/2 ton towable is spot on. He talks about weights and is a straight shooter. I watched one just yesterday, about double towing and what actually happens when that weight is placed on the end of hitch on the end of a trailer or fifth wheel. No one else, I've found on YouTube or anywhere on the internet, presented an honest and straight presentation like he does.

Yep, Big Truck Big RV is a great YouTube channel.

Just as an FYI, when I remodeled our laundry room in the house a few years ago, I installed a farmer's wash basin (sink) in the room. We call it our "dog washing" station. I installed the sink with the sole purpose of washing the dog. And since I built the cabinet myself, I made it a very comfortable height for my wife, so when she is prepping laundry, it fits her height without any straining, bending or reaching. It's also a comfortable height for me, washing muddy shoes, washing greasy hands, and cleaning tools and such. The intent may have been for the dog, but used for a lot more than the dog.