View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
xrated

Cable TV hookup Question?

OK, since we are pretty much done with our track days for the year, next weekend, we are going to take the Impact 303 Toy Hauler out to a real campground in Chattanooga and spend 4 days with my daughter and Son-in-Law camping and having some fun. So the question I am asking, is this.

The campground has free cable TV and I have no idea how to tap into it or what I need to connect. Our toy hauler has a weatherproof connector up front and outside that you would screw an "F" connector on. Right next to it is a normal 120VAC receptacle under a weatherproof cover. I'm thinking that is for putting a TV outside and hooking it up...correct?

So in the back of the toy hauler, in the garage area is where the signal booster is located and there is a button to turn it on. Also, on that same plate is two places to hook a "F" connector. The top one is labelled "satellite" and the bottom one is labelled TV. Is the one that is labelled "satellite" where a cable would be plugged into for the campground provided cable signal? If not.....where do I hook up the coax from the campground's cable service to my T.H.......at the Television itself?

Thank in advance.....I'm a total rookie on this issue.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote