View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
tirnanah

323BH to 16" Wheels

Sorry for yet another tire thread, but I'm getting very concerned with the towmax tires I'm currently running on the trailer, and I'm looking forward to what I should do in the spring... Currently have the towmax 15" D range tire, and so far the only 15" E range tire I've been able to find is still a towmax, so I'm not really comfortable with just going to that tire. I'm considering upgrading to 16" RIMs, which seems to open up a lot more options for E range tires, but I'm not sure if they will fit with enough space between the tires...

And before the weight police show up, I have checked and I'm under the rated loads on the trailer, and I'm very anal about checking tire pressures and temperatures pretty constantly when traveling (definitely before and after every move). I do have a little bit of odd wear on one tire that will be looked at as soon as I can drag it out the snow again, just ran out of time before it hit...

Just wondering if anyone else has upgraded their 323 to 16" tires and if there were any problems to be aware of...

Thanks,
Doug
tirnanah is offline   Reply With Quote