View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 09:03 AM   #18
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken / Claudia View Post
Last month when we needed to live in the TT for a month due to backed home loans and closings. We stayed off and on in a really nice private RV park with about 200 spaces. Daily we walked the dog through the park, we seen mobile tech repair vans and trucks in the place nearly every day. 3 was the most at one time.
I will give the people in new units, (as in looks new and no license plates yet).
As a shake down trip and the whole RVing or unit was brand new to them. But, I also without verifying the reasons for the mobile techs, beleive many to not own the tools or have the know how or care to know how. To fix a damn thing. Just call for help.
That park had a fleet of maintenance guys always driving around on golf carts. At one time, I asked a guy I got to know. His reply was he cannot beleive how many cannot or will not even get the sewer lines hooked up without help. Much less all those who never got the right parts to hook up the sewer or water hoses or adapters to plug in to shore power. Part of their job was to be ready to help and hopefully teach them how to do it themselves.
We live in a 55+ rv resort that the park employees nor work kampers are allowed to touch anyone's equipment, they can offer advice if they chose, for fear of liability if something happens to go wrong.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote