View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 12:29 AM   #1
Racer

Not happy with Keystone

2018 Montana High County trailer, been in shop too many times from little stuff to auto level system that still is not working correctly. Biggest issue is that under warranty, twice I have had this trailer in the shop for spotty yellowish marking/stains entire interior ceiling length of my trailer. Shop manager second time stated Keystone will not fix it cost too much to replace or tear down the ceiling to fix problem (heck they didn't fix it the first time, he said they put a light coat of paint of it and figured it was fixed.

But they had NO problem cashing my check in 2 days even while I camped in the dealer’s parking lot getting stuff redone before even moving the trailer.

So do I need an attorney? This supposed to be our retirement lets go and see the county and have fun. I do my best to help people and do what is right but I feel I was completely screwed here. Wife is not happy thinking we will have bigger issues on the road from the ceiling, heck she is thinking of not traveling and just stay in the local surroundings.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote