View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 07:05 PM   #42
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldbak View Post
And I still haven't gotten an answer.......hello Montana club
Your original question(s) were answered early on by myself and other members...maybe they didn't register?? The question of weight comes up when obvious mismatches between the TV and trailer are obvious as your's will be and as I mentioned....after I answered your original question.

I'm a member of the Montana Owners Forum as well, and yes, I figure you will like it there better. They don't concern themselves much with weights/payload etc. best I can/could tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essvar View Post
Unfortunately once members of this forum have been locked on by the TV Payload tractor beam you will never get your questions answered. If I had first hand knowledge I’d help… but alas I just read these threads and shake my head.
As mentioned above the OPs original questions were answered in multiple ways right off the bat. I suppose the reason that "tractor beam" gets locked on is because many of these folks have been around long enough to get to see that "payload factor", ignored, leave folks and trailers strewn all over a highway. Just hope to prevent that from recurring with new folks that apparently don't have any idea. Many of us didn't grow up in a required "safe space".