View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 02:44 PM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby hubby View Post
I just contacted Keystone about the bedroom tv mount location, since I don’t have a sticker to give me an approximate location. I have the power outlet and tv hookups in the ceiling, but I was told by Keystone that if I didn’t have a sticker, I didn’t have a mounting backer. I really don’t want to believe that. Are there any owners out there that know the location? Nothing is really showing up clearly on my stud finder, except the studs, and they’re not in the right location.
Chubby hubby, you may want to go to the UserCP, find the signature function and create one with year, make and model of your camper as well as the same for your tow vehicle. I am probably the only one who has no idea what a 2020 26RBSWE is. Sounds like a Keystone of some sort. Having this sort of info will also answers in the correct context. There probably will be a backer if they have the antenna and power. Use a stud finder. If they don't find two adjacent studs and put up an external backer using the studs for solid attachment.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote