View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 04:31 PM   #2
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan3186 View Post
Ok so I’m new to camper living. I have a 2005 Keystone Montana 30FKS and all campers I have ever seen have a separate valve for the black and gray tanks but mine only has one metal rod that comes from underneath the camper and the main drain pipe that you connect your sewer line to has a big pipe that goes to the left and a smaller one that goes to the right am I missing another valve handle somewhere? Also there are two small clearing plastic pipes with caps on them that are near there can someone tell me what they are for? Thanks Megan
Miss, i couldn't readily find your floor plan. Most campers will have two pulls for dumping the tanks. On my camper, there is the main one for the black and gray tanks and another for the galley tank. This one is a tad hard to find as it is up behind the rear tire on the driver side. With the slide out, I have to crawl under the slide out and under the camper to get to it. Lots of folks have remarked on how much fun this is. The galley gray tank has a long pipe that connects into the main drain.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote