View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:14 AM   #9
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerCheryl View Post
Does anyone know what battery comes on a 2015 319 MKS Keystone Sprinter? I’m trying to determine if some shady haulers swiped my battery. Everything was working perfect when we viewed it. Now battery won’t recharge. Want to replace it & unsure what kind/type to buy. Thanks in advance for any info.
The answer could "literally" (not figuratively) be any battery manufactured. The battery is a "dealer installed" (not factory installed) accessory. Some dealers market Interstate batteries, some dealers market Exide batteries, some dealers market "off brand" batteries and some dealers swap old batteries out of trade-in trailers to get you out the door....

So, you'll simply have to ask the dealer where you buy your trailer what brand/size battery you'll get. If it were me, I'd make the installation of two "golf cart" (GC2) batteries a part of the negotiated price.

Since you've already got the trailer and the battery installation is "pretty much a blank slate" I'd go ahead and "bite the bullet" and install a pair of GC2 batteries now and be "done with it" for at least 5 or 6 years (assuming you monitor the water level and don't discharge them below 50%).

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote