View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 06:12 PM   #8
mtofell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyl53 View Post
Hi,
My company has the X-plan and I am also a Costco member. I used both then went to visit the dealer and I was very surprised that the Costco program was actually $500 less than the X-plan. This was for a quote on a new Ford F350 Lariat.
You beat me to it..... Costco Auto Program is awesome!! I've bought a couple vehicles this way it's by far the most no nonsense quick in/out. I've heard people doing better after haggling for hours on end but I'm fine just getting a really good deal and saving the hassle.

Off on a slight tangent here to give Costco further praise - a close friend's father spent his life in the diamond and jewelry business as a pretty high up the chain diamond importer. He got me my wife's stone for less than 50% of what it was appraised for retail. The markup on jewelry should be illegal by the time it gets to the store in the mall. He says Costco is by far the best value of any public/retail place to buy. So, if you need some jewelry stay out of the mall and head to Costco.
mtofell is offline   Reply With Quote