Thread: Fuzion 369
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 05:09 AM   #3
LewisB

We have a similar Raptor 353TS. In looking at your floor plan, one issue I see is that access to the refrigerator, bathroom, and bedroom looks like it will be blocked when the main slide is IN. Same with our rig - it is one of the things I dislike. I have learned that rigs with slides should be viewed with all the slide IN before purchase - easy to overlook.

If you travel/move your rig regularly (vs. staying put in a parking spot) and want to "use the rig along the road" for lunch, naps, the rest room, the refrigerator, you might want to view any potential purchase from a travel configuration. We have to put all the slides out on the road side to have access to everything - something I would avoid in future purchases.

Also, be aware that your 11' garage may not be quite as described. If you have the patio deck stuff (and maybe the sliding doors), they will consume about 6" of garage space. Also, the "swing in" garage door from the main cabin will need about 3' of space. So if you have a 10' long side-by-side, it is going to be a tight fit and you will not be able to use the interior garage door with your toy loaded. We love the deck and sliding patio doors, but it does take a lot of space. Just something to be aware of at purchase.

Hope that helps. We (mostly) love our new (2018) Raptor!
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote