View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 01:25 PM   #43
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Oh my, the battle of the GOG's, first on this thread! C'mon Cal, you've been on here for so long you've become a fixture! And you know if we all didn't make a little fun of grumpy old guys, or Texans, or bald guys, or Canadians (I want to be all inclusive) then we'd have to pick on the Michigan football program instead!
If there was ever any drama (Cal VS Tireman9 for example) or humor (Tacoma guys pulling anything except a utility trailer) the membership would drop like a ballot box in Georgia!
I do see where were going with this, but we have to be a little lighthearted also.

SITE TEAM, MODERATORS, ADMINS! BAN JIM!!! Making snide remarks about Texans is surely against some rule. He hurt my feelings. I need a safe space and the ballot box comment was suspiciously similar to political discourse which is definitely a no-no-no. Ban everybody in fact. Ya'll are grumpy and cantankerous and just plain ol' geezer-folk. (there is a reason I didn't have to disclose my age in my profile btw). In fact, everyone who participates in taking this thread even farther off course should be banned.... ooops best stop there.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote