Thread: Travel apps ?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 04:43 PM   #22
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunked again View Post
Flybuoy - WOW! Talk about being hurt. I'll leave it at that, wait, nope, let's just stay off topic.... So what kinda tow vehicle do I need ? So I don't get anymore "I trust you'll make the right decision" for my family, those around me, and lastly, myself.
https://www.keystonerv.com/product/b...trailers/specs
Above is a link for keystone, our trailer is a 1900rd.
Remember what you wrote earlier, when recommending a tow vehicle.

Oh, by the way, I never asked for anyone's towing "curriculum vitae" for towing. Reread what I asked.
I only replied to this post once, do you have me confused with someone else? You apparently missed my point about asking if someone has ever towed with your brand truck. As for rereading your question there's no need as I know what you asked. This is a forum and not a strict question and answer session or a "help desk" and yes, if someone has concerns other than "your question" then it's natural for them to expand on it. All that's required is to ignore or repond with a "I'm aware of my truck's capability and it's dll good."

As I stated "You must need to make that decision. Hopefully you will make an informed decision. " so concerning a tow vehichle recommendation I can certianly give you one if that's not a snarky retorical question. Otherwise, I think this conversation is over. Feel free to PM me if you have further issues.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote