View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 07:18 PM   #30
Pmedic4

Second RAM Truck

Currently on my second RAM, a 2500 Big Horn. My first RAM was a 1500 also Big Horn trim level, and I loved it, and couldn't have asked for a better choice. The ride on the 1500 was the most comfortable ride in any truck I owned, having owned several GMC/Chevy trucks previously, adding those were prior to comfortable ride being a consideration for a truck. Importantly, I've never experienced a problem with either RAM, and while it's been years, I don't even remember a problem on the GM products either. As someone else has mentioned, there have been recalls on my RAM trucks, but I never experienced the problems initiated for the recalls. Started with a small fiver which came close to the limits of the truck, so I upgraded to the 2500.

Gone was the comfortable ride, I'm back to a TRUCK. It is a gasser, which limits it's power for hills/mountain area, but I haven't had a problem, and not really planning on doing big mountains. The price difference was the deciding factor for me, as they really negotiated on the gasser, but the diesel, NOPE! The difference between my choices was about $15,000, so it was easy to decide, as I'm just a part-timer and only tow about 3000 miles a year.

The truck is 4 years old now, and right at 60,000 miles, couldn't have expected more out of this vehicle.

2017 Cougar 333MKS
2015 RAM 3500 HD with 6.4L

Pmedic4 is offline   Reply With Quote