View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:13 AM   #22
foldbak

Update. It's been almost a year since we bought the trailer.

I took it out last month after it sitting in the Sacramento heat for months. During prep we found that every wallpaper seam and molding was coming loose. We stored it with the shades down. When raising the shades all of the large shades wouldn't open because the pleats stated folding the opposite direction. While washing the trailer I discovered the rubber roof bubbling near the antenna and both door windows leaked. The awning wouldn't close all the way without pushing the front arm. The LPG tanks were empty due to leaking hoses at the tanks. Both of them at the crimp leaked.

Now were still waiting for the 7 leaking windows to to arrive for replacement. I took it back to the dealer. "Hi Mr. Baumgartner" I told them about all of the issues and they agreed to address them. They called with an update this week. Most of the items have been addressed. However the bubbling on the roof (which they thought was normal gassing) is a major problem. Keystone hasn't given them direction on how to fix it yet......The service manager says this roof cant be lifted and glued as it would destroy the plywood sub surface. So she's not sure whats going to happen.

REALLY?? The roof?? The whole reason for the replacement was water damage on my last trailer. I told her remove the generator and inverter and install them in a new trailer.......one that wasn't built in Oregon.....like that will happen...
foldbak is offline   Reply With Quote