View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:27 AM   #90
Nomadicchefs

Our remote tech has decided he can't help, and suggested going through Keystone. Keystone suggested going to our original dealer and our original dealer has merely offered to bring it back and drop it off. No one seems to understand we are in an area working and living in the rv and shacking up with a stranger next door with our dog isn't an option. I don't believe the furnace is the culprit anymore. I believe the issue lies In the cheap materials used in the flooring and vents. I know you have all offered so much amazing advice and tips, and I appreciate it very much. I have spoken to the top managers and demanded answers, but merely got, "bring it back to us and drop it off for a few weeks." Keystone told the local rv dealership they can't cover the warranty as they aren't my original dealer. That's just insane to me. If I bought a dodge in Florida and needed it repaired in California, I don't have to take it back to Florida for servicing. We have route66 that came "free" with our camper purchase, but they won't remotely come out unless I shell out several more hundred dollars. There are remote rv repair guys within 100 miles of us, and I will pay them to help. Keystone won't honor their warranties or back their product, that's fine. Lesson learned, but one way or another the issue will be resolved. Thanks for letting me vent, cry and everything else. Everyone stay safe out there in their travels!!!
Nomadicchefs is offline   Reply With Quote