View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 08:28 PM   #15
rcwyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Wow. Have yet to meet anyone else with my exact camper. That's cool. We love the layout. We've looked at different camper models recently and couldn't find one that we liked the layout of better than our Passport. I haven't done too many mods to mine, just put a 32" tv across from the couch in the rear. I have replaced a few things (faucets, outdoor shower, FUSES!) The only things I'm not really a fan of is the small rear pop out and no rear bumper. We've had it for a little over a year now and have already taken almost 20 trips in it. It's definitely getting some good use. Touring all of Florida's state parks/beaches/Disney. Very nice to meet you on here. Hope we can stay in touch. Maybe bounce some ideas off of each other. What mods have you done?
Looks like we have the same tow vehicle too. I had a 2007 Jayco before this one and the fit and finish was much better in it. I changed the electrical to a plug in on the back of the trailer, took the couch and bunk out and installed a single bed in it. Added some outlets and a 12v cutoff. Also added flushers to the waste tanks. Have had a problem with waste building up under the toilet due to the shallow waste tank so the flusher helps with that. Have done a few more minor but nothing major. My 150 has the 3.5 ecoboost and I have been getting anywhere from 8 to 12 mpg, depending on the wind. Pulls the camper with ease. What kind of mpg you getting?
rcwyatt is offline   Reply With Quote