Thread: Floor problems?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
kaylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsylvaniasprinter View Post
Ever since we bought our camper in April the floor has been "weaker" in one area. When you step on the area (mid camper in front of refrigerator) you can hear the floor cracking? Dealer said it was normal.

Today I bounced lightly over the area and realized it is a 2 by 2 foot area where the floor actually "moves up and down". Over this area it makes alot of squeeking, cracking sounds".

People have told me to go check out other RVs to see if this happens. So...I'm asking other Keystone owners....Does your floor make sounds when you walk on it?

This is the only spot in the camper I can hear the sounds.

Please let me know what you think....
Hi, I just purchased a 2011 keystone retreat and have the exact same problem. everything you just said is exactly what is going on in my trailer. I am not happy about it. i paid a lot of money for this trailer and really expected better quality than that. it is actually embarrasing to have other campers come in to my trailer and walk on my floor. that is one of the first things people mention about the trailer. they say "why is the floor like that" and i say "I dont know". to be honest it gives people a bad impression of Keystone. its not like my trailer is older or used, its brand spankin new!
kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote