View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 09:40 AM   #18
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailsport07 View Post
Well that sounds just plain dumb. If you choose to pay for a higher end travel trailer. You should get what is expected on the trailer. Like full walk on roof and upgraded suspension even a ladder should be standard. You should also get real wood and better made features inside. If you want an Ultra light then buy an ultra light trailer, knowing that is what you are paying for. There are those of us that have the trucks to tow the heavier trailers or buy the truck for the job. That is why we have such tow vehicle. I bought my F250 diesel to tow my camper better. This would totally make me look into other brands. Keystone is really screwing things up here.
Maybe I missed something somewhere but the OP was talking about a X-Lite trailer. To lighten a trailer so you can use a smaller TV you reduce weight. Lighter materials and less amenities. I would say Keystone hit the mark by offering light weight trailers and from what I see in campgrounds and on the highway, they are very popular. JM2¢, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote