View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #11
katiegreeniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&A View Post
Wow, you have a long list. We had a similar issue with the TP holder. I eventually screwed it onto the inside center rail of the sink cabinet door. Not sure if you have that type of door panel. If you don't you can easily glue a piece of wood on the inside of the door panel as your sacrificial board and screw it onto it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Our bunk beds didn't come with a ladder either. I though about building one but I decided to buy a universal Stromberg-Carlson bunk ladder from Amazon. This one had the length I needed. They have other models for taller/smaller bunks. Below is a picture.

Simple to assemble and easy to customize to the needed length using a hacksaw per their instructions. Couldn't be happier except for the added cost. Bunk beds should come with a bunk bed ladder. Period.

Good luck on your travels and solving for your requirements. It is a nice rig.
I feel like the list appears longer because i'm so long winded… I just like to be thorough.

And our bunkhouse is a lot more narrow than yours. It's only for visiting nieces and nephews, so if they don't feel comfortable up top, we have two more lower bunks plus the pull out sofa or dinette. Right now the top bunk is storage for stuff that i don't know what to do with yet.

The toilet paper holder i would have and almost did mount to the side of the sink base. Only problem is it would be a major obstruction either on the front or the side, leaving even less space to the shower or jutting right out where you come in from the outside door. I'm still considering mounting one underneath the wall mounted medicine cabinet, but with the little ones it would be a long reach, lol.

Thanks for the tips and the compliment. Issues aside, we really do love the camper and searched long and far for just the right one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 22.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	5223  

https://www.facebook.com/rvcampersofne

Our Trips
7/2012 Maple Park Campground, Wareham MA
9/2012 Saco KOA Campground, Old Orchard Beach, ME
9/2012 Bayview Campground, Bourne, MA
9/2012 Northampton KOA, Westhampton, MA