View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 04:07 AM   #72
tallen

I have the T-Mobile Home Internet, and I too was thinking about traveling with it, so I did. I have been to serval camp ground in my state, and also down near Orange beach, and also the travel from there back to Huntsville, AL. The gateway worked great. Some of the areas were a little slower than others, but nothing bad enough I could not work, or stream tv or music from. Before I did all this I thought about the same stuff everyone is talking about, can we do it, will it stop working, etc. What change my mind was two things. When I went to go get it (45 mins drive away from my house), They (T-Mobile) did not ask where i lived at all, just handed me the box and said "we can set it up right now in the store if you like." Which made me think, address locked, don't think so. The 2nd thing that happen , was a friend that lives in an area that is not eligible at all, walked in to a T-Mobile store and said he wanted home internet. Well they handed him and box (gateway) and he paid and walked out and went home and set it all up himself. One more thing, I did call back up there and ask them if the gateway would only work on 5G, I was told that it will also do 4G LTE if there is no 5G around.
2005 F250 6.0L 4x4 Diesel SRW

tallen is offline   Reply With Quote