View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:06 PM   #1
Eric MP

Shoreline Plug in prison

Can't believe I did this one........... Starting our 3rd season of RV's on our Sprinter Campfire TT. A 3 year old rookie mistake!! I was doing seasonal prep work and opened the access cover to our shoreline power cord. Not sure what happened next but simply was not thinking...........that led me to push the very end.....yeah plug end....through the access tube into the inside of the unit. The storage area is the interior cabinet, square, roughly 20" tall that is attached to the rear exterior wall between our two recliners. A power panel is attached to the side and holds the converter and fuses. On the outside front of the "cabinet" is the carbon monoxide detector. No power/battery is available, or connected to the unit. I have been thinking that the panel may come off for access, but then I could accidentally disconnect wires from the power box/panel. Any experience or ideas for a solve? The exterior plastic housing for cord storage is solidly in position through the exterior wall. I am concerned about further damage being done with my attempts to pull out this plastic housing because the wall was flexing with each pull. It would not budge. thanks, Eric
Eric MP is offline   Reply With Quote