View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 12:51 PM   #1
wegone

About the propane regulator recall....

I have a appointment I made to take my trailer in for some warranty work and additional items in early August, the soonest I could get in was the first week of November.
I emailed them this morning just to be certain all was good to go.

Bottom line is NO....because if I bring my trailer in as scheduled they can't give it back to me in time for me to travel to see my kids, grandkids in Southern California because of this safety recall that they can't fix because the replacement parts are no where to be had....
And thus they can't let me have my trailer.....WTF?

I told them I would just do it myself before I brought it in, the scheduler is awaiting the answer if I can do this from the service manger who is gone and won't be back until next week.

WOW....I'm dumbfounded. I feel so stuck.
I guess if worse comes to worse, I go without it and never use Camping World ever again, never.
And we were thinking about going down 5 feet with a new purchase from our 26 foot (30 overall) when the COVID stuff passed....
We prolly will still go down, as we know now after having our new trailer, and first trailer, what works for us, and what doesn't.
I will buy new, but I will do my research and travel to a dealer if I must, before I go what's available locally, etc....

Live and learn...so beware if you take in your trailer to have any service done on it and this recall comes into effect, you might lose the use of your rig....damn.
wegone is offline   Reply With Quote