View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:34 PM   #3
Deeds

Alright I'll give it a try, I just do all my truck repairs in the shop at work so I didn't wanna have to try it and change it right back the next day! Not to mention the guy at fastway was so sure I should have more than 6 washers and that a half inch high was ok but everyone calls bs on that one, my trunnion bars are level with the a frame so the washers should be the only thing left to do? I thought it was in my truck and every part in the front end has been replaced so its gotta be the wd setup! Can I ask and I know it's difficult to explain but how hard should it be to snap the bars in and remove them? Sometimes on the pry bar the bars are lower than the crescent to help with leverage its takes a good amount of lifting to get it to snap in place with the truck and trailer lifted and equally as hard to remove! Would you assume I'm on the right track that it's set up incorrect? When the dealer set it up 5 years ago I hook it up he said it was all good I hit the gas and the wheels just spun... I haven't really used it much and I just gotta get it set up right
Deeds is offline   Reply With Quote