View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #12
SummitPond

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0zke View Post
<CLIP>

I'm more interested in the questions I posted in the first post. Why the short life of the Vantage? Is it up to full-time use? Are there any known issues with them?

Current trailers of that style all seem to be limited to about 24' or less. I've been told that making bigger ones is very difficult. Is that why the Vantage line went away?
I didn't do a search of the site, but I seem to recall there was a thread suggesting Keystone had never attempted construction such as the Vantage line had and was having some serious manufacturing quality issues (which I don't recall what they were) which is why they terminated the line after a short while.

There are some photos that pop up at the top of the main page of a Vantage trailer, so someone at one time or another had one who used to frequent this forum. I'm not sure if there's a way to search for a user and their model; one of the moderators will have to chime in about that.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote