View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:17 PM   #61
JRTJH
Site Team

Table bubble, I like that....

Here, Frau Gov restricted all indoor dining but allowed "outdoor gatherings of less than 10 people. So all the restaurants and "bars that serve food" simply put up a bunch of ice fishing shanties. They are "obviously outside" but offer warmth and shelter from the wind, and with a propane heater, they are warm enough to "simulate being inside"... The best of all worlds... Keep Frau Gov happy, eliminate people being "inside and spreading germs" by putting them "outside/in tents/(technically inside) but meeting the requirement not to be inside while being outside, but inside, but legally, outside, so no mask required, even though "up to 10 strangers" can be "inside the outside while inside the tent that's outside"...

WHEW, now I'm tired just trying to understand what that "circle back loophole" is all about... But hey, it's keeping businesses open, keeping customers spending money and keeping the infection rate down by preventing infections from spreading from people gathering inside and possibly causing a "super-spreader event".....

Yup, if you haven't guessed by now, I'm tired of "playing games and worse, watching other people play games while telling me, "If we just wear masks for two more weeks, we can flatten the curve".... Uh huh, isn't 2 weeks the same as 14 days ??? Now, it's hopefully by 2022 if everyone complies....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote