View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:34 AM   #11
Weldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksFam View Post
Like I said, I know nothing about TT ladders and have never had one. I've had motorhomes and this is my first TT.
We were 7.5hrs into a trip to Jekyll Island last year...30 mins from arrival when my daughter asks me why i strapped a tarp to the top of our TT. I adjusted my mirror and saw something flapping at the top of my camper...it was my roof. I almost swerved off the road when I realized this. Of course it was raining. I looked to my right, and there was harbor freight. I pulled over, checked my email, and found a coupon for the 14' telescoping ladder for $99. I purchased it, found a camping world, and resealed the top of our TT with the self leveling sealant. Haven't had an issue since then. However, I briefly considered installing a ladder on our TT, but really love the versatility in having the telescoping ladder. I've used it at home and several more times on the TT to recheck and reseal the top when we got back home. I would highly recommend this ladder. When traveling, I just lay it on one of the bunks or on our master bed.

https://www.harborfreight.com/portab...der-56729.html
Weldon is offline   Reply With Quote