View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 04:12 PM   #19
Bullet Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Yes, a variety of tools, both metric and standard. Two Yamahas, a FZ07 or my wife and a FZ09 for me....all metric obviously. Two Cannondale bikes so metric again. The standard tools are mostly for the trailer and the truck. Garage is 12 1/2' long, so both motorcycle fit comfortably as well as the bikes and a cart for the puppy.

Here is another pic of the same area....the front part of the garage on the driver side wall. Gladiator brand shelf/hook board with a basket, a big hook for cords and air hose, and a couple of bins for air chuck, blow gun, extra valve cores and caps, etc. One of the ladders is mounted overhead with the quick fist mini clamps, keeps it out of the way when not in use...
That’s an awesome set up..... being prepared is half the battle. My Wife laughs and says “One more thing “,,,I’m always buying something for the TT. I’m going make a slide out bin carrier for the pass through, and a hanging rack for the Weber Q grill/stand and plastic folding tables I keep on board. I was keeping a bin of 6”x6” and 4”x4” pieces for jack stands ect., replacing with all plastic, durable and much lighter. Bin storage works well and keeps everything organized. Just like a house, maintenance and upkeep is a must. Happy camper is one who loves to travel and one who is intentional about PM and up keep!!!!
Bullet Boy is offline   Reply With Quote