View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #1
Mike50

Which camper to get??

New to the forum from the middle of Kansas. Looking to buy a new camper but having trouble deciding which model to go with. The dealership is about an hour away and they have 2 units that my wife and I are interested in. First being a used 2018 28bhs hideout. The camper is in nice shape but the only downside is it has hail damage to one side and the front. The second is a 2020 272LHS hideout. Both have the same floor plan but the 28bhs seems to be a better quality. Anyone have any input on either one of these campers? Is the LHS line of hideouts a good value or is it going to be a camper that has a lot of problems with quality? Also I've been reading a lot of bad reviews on keystone's warranty. The 2020 says a 1 year bumper to bumper and a 3 year structural warranty after that. Is the warranty really as bad as people are making it out to be? I've owned 4 pre owned campers in the past and am done with buying a camper and having to work on it. Ready for a new one that is ready to go. Thanks in advance for the input. (Will be towing with GMC 2500 6.0 vortec)
Mike50 is offline   Reply With Quote