View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #44
IHnutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 4 View Post
A new member (longtime TT owner by the way) puts up a post about an irritation. Some responses commiserated and suggested modifications while others grabbed the baseball bat with nails. Had I received some of those aggressive responses when I joined up I'd have run for the hills and found a more receptive group. I get it, an exposed supply line is a minor irritation and we all know how TT's are slammed out at the factory and don't we all complain about it at one point or another? I've read many posts about "Where's the switch"? or "I'm confused on grey and black water valves" that seem like they could easily be self diagnosed, but the responses are always helpful. Let's keep this forum fun and informative. You've all been very helpful with my questions and I'm thankful for the overall tone of 99% of posts. Streepping off the soapbox now.

Gentlemen and or Ladies (or to be politically correct - Persons),

I agree with what Number 4 has said. If I were new to this forum and had posted what the OP did I would have had to have a very thick skin to not be offended. Maybe at first glance his complaint seemed a bit petty but given the picture he posted later I feel he has a valid concern. For what we pay for new RVs I don't think it is unreasonable to expect a certain level of quality. NONE of us would have accepted that in a $250,000 new stick-built home! Granted, he may have been better served to voice his complaint to the dealer. But he didn't need the snide comments made by some here. Like#4, I'll go away now.

73's all
IHnutz is offline   Reply With Quote