View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 08:31 AM   #37
Windsormike6

2002 keystone sprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Help me here. A 30-40k RV and you want completely enclosed water lines to the toilet? Have you ever seen that anywhere? Of course not. Homes costing 100s of thousands of dollars have exposed lines to the toilet. I would love to know the brand of the "other" trailer you had that you don't complain about and had "enclosed" plumbing to the toilet.

I think it would be interesting if you could provide all of the other brands that completely enclose all the plumbing to the toilet on a 30-40k msrp trailer - I've never seen one so looking forward to being "educated".
I have a 2002 keystone sprinter no exposed water lines they come from under the floor straight into the toilet and homes don’t have water lines that run across the floor for 18” they come straight out of the wall because of building regulation. the trailers that have exposed water lines along the floor they do that for speed and convenience for them to save 20.00 per trailer when the trailer is being built everything is exposed it’s takes 2 seconds to run the water line in a wall or under the floor it just costs for the wall fittings not good quality in my book
Windsormike6 is offline   Reply With Quote