View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:32 AM   #29
Number 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I am sure you are aware there is no one "from manufacturing that read the post" from Keystone or anyone that "takes it back to production and asks the same question and it leads to a change". So, your observations are, I guess, useless to you.

Your complaint, to me, is/was extremely petty. You asked if you were being too critical about complaining about a "blue pex tube" being exposed in a $30-40k msrp trailer (pretty much entry level) instead of being enclosed?? Having been asked about details of the other "vendors that go that extra step"....there are none. As you questioned; "seriously, exposed plumbing on a 30K INVESTMENT?!! I guess I miss the point - they all have it, including those far more expensive than your trailer.

Number 4 I think sort of missed the point as well. There is nothing here about being "receptive" or not. The OP didn't ask for suggestions to rectify the issue, just that it just wasn't "upscale" enough for their "30k" investment.

I did not read a single post that could be associated with a "baseball bat with nails". I think that comment is a disservice to anyone/everyone that posted their observations on such a petty concern. Everyone just pointed out that that kind of expectation was, as the OP asked, "being too critical". JMO/YMMV
My "baseball bat" analogy was primarily directed at Flybouy's post below which IMHO is very condescending, especially the whining/crying comment and the link to a "Get Over It" video. I do not wish to start a war since I highly value this forum. Maybe it's just me feeling like there's too much divisiveness and rancor in politics these days and I don't like seeing it here.

Well now Miquel, good luck on finding a color coordinated sewer hose. Really this water supply is bothering you? Maybe you should motor on over to a Airstream dealer. You can get a "operating room look" for only 3X the cost with no slide outs. Not trying to be cynical (no need to try as it comes naturally to me) but before you go whining and crying about this take the time to read the posts of many new owners that have MAJOR issues with their campers. Maybe this will help.
https://youtu.be/HKERBS1Z_WY
Number 4 is offline   Reply With Quote