View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #23
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBANA View Post
I'm not new to forums, I ran one of the largest computer bulletin board systems in Florida back in the mid-80s and am all too familiar that I was setting myself up for a backlash of being unrealistic but the reality is that if 1 person from manufacturing read that post and takes it back to production and asks the same question and it leads to a change it was worth it.

BTW thanks for your response, very classy

Cheers!
Miguel

I am sure you are aware there is no one "from manufacturing that read the post" from Keystone or anyone that "takes it back to production and asks the same question and it leads to a change". So, your observations are, I guess, useless to you.

Your complaint, to me, is/was extremely petty. You asked if you were being too critical about complaining about a "blue pex tube" being exposed in a $30-40k msrp trailer (pretty much entry level) instead of being enclosed?? Having been asked about details of the other "vendors that go that extra step"....there are none. As you questioned; "seriously, exposed plumbing on a 30K INVESTMENT?!! I guess I miss the point - they all have it, including those far more expensive than your trailer.

Number 4 I think sort of missed the point as well. There is nothing here about being "receptive" or not. The OP didn't ask for suggestions to rectify the issue, just that it just wasn't "upscale" enough for their "30k" investment.

I did not read a single post that could be associated with a "baseball bat with nails". I think that comment is a disservice to anyone/everyone that posted their observations on such a petty concern. Everyone just pointed out that that kind of expectation was, as the OP asked, "being too critical". JMO/YMMV
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote