View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:19 PM   #15
Miles65

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Miles65, You are now a vet of the grumpy bunch onslaught! Your point that Keystone should look for customer feedback is valid. They don't. None of the OEMs do. Don't worry about the criticism, eventually the grumpy bunch will move on to another victim bwhahaha
LOL! What, Me Worry? The grumpy bunch only showed me, in a very short time span, how some dumb butts, in here, fail to comprehend the written word. No biggie. I'm very happy with my RV, and I'm on my way out to the back yard to replace the always-open heat registers with ones that shut with a side arm adjuster. No need to let that heavy cold air sink below the floor!

In a while, maybe within the next month, I will post about my building an RV shelter out of 2" dia. PVC pipes, fittings, tarps and bungees. Costing it out, I come up with about $600, which is much less $$$ than anything I've seen online. I will start that thread fairly soon, as I truly respect the respectful and intelligent, in here, and I have a feeling that some of those good folks may have past experience with such a shelter. Mine will be 30' L X 12' W X 12' H (to the top plate) and an additional 3', or so, to the peak/ridge beam.

Stay tuned!
Miles65 is offline   Reply With Quote