Thread: theft concern
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 03:12 AM   #5
Tinner12002

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
B&T, keep in mind you have insurance. If the entire rig is stolen that's the best bet. You don't want it back. The door will be ripped open and all your good "stuff" will be torn off the walls and the rest strewn about. Settle with Prudential/Geico and go shopping. It is impossible to keep a thief out of the inside of your rig. Slam door locks? Uh huh....This isn't brick and stick they are light aluminum. Don't sweat it. Put it in storage, go by on occasion and see sweet-thing all wrapped nice and cozy waiting for you and Momma and the kids in the spring. It is why you have insurance.
Yep, I would have to agree, there's only so much you can do other than having insurance. I use a lock on my pin, and in the garage I run a cable through the big stuff, other than that, I keep my insurance paid up! I would make sure you lock deadbolts on your doors because we had some breakins where I store my RV. They got in all that didn't have deads locked, ones that had them locked only needed to replace door latch/lock. As mentioned though, if someone is determined to get in they will no matter what you do.
Tinner12002 is offline   Reply With Quote