View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
Festus2
Site Team

I went again to the Keystone website. According to the information outlined there, these features are standard on your RV:
1. Easy store picnic table (perhaps you can't find it)
2. Spray spout with hot and cold water ( outside shower in other words)
3. Electric front jacks
4. Electric rear stabilizers
5. Exterior grab handle (this handle will fold)
6. Skylight in shower and tub

I cannot understand why the dealer would tell you that these features are no longer included.

I was not able to find any information about the EZ track clothesline, the cupboards above the bed and the exterior water station. You did say the dealer would send you a stove for the outside kitchen.

I think you need to contact your dealer and ask him to explain to you about those features which are standard and should be included with your RV. You should also keep a detailed written record of any and all conversations and correspondence you have with him.

There is something wrong with the picture you have painted here..........I think that you are being or have been taken for a ride!

I would also have printed all of the standard features on the Keystone website for future reference.

Depending upon the response you get from your dealer, your next step might be to contact Keystone and ask them about these features.

Perhaps one of our members will chime in about the "Premium Package"...... sorry, can't help you out on this one.