View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
Papa Bear

Greetings from the Space Coast

Hello folks,
Just joined today, but I have used the site as a resource prior to upgrading our 1998 Dutchman Aerolite to a 2013 Keystone Bullet 281bhs. Haven't taken it camping yet but plan on a November trip to Charleston S.C. and we can't wait.
"We" are my wife, 3 yr old daughter, 11 month old pup and myself. This is my first post on ANY forum and this is only our second year as camper owners. Last year when my wife mentioned that we should get a camper I jumped at the chance before she changed her mind! But two trips with our old musty Aerolite and we were hooked, and I started plotting my upgrade.
My tow vehicle is a 2005 Nissan Titan XE King Cab. The XE is the weakest of the Titans when it comes to towing (6500lbs), so the Bullet ultralight was a good fit...although I imagine I will be pushing it to the max once cargo is added.
My wife and I have been pleasantly surprised by how nice almost everyone is in the "camper community", being new to it we have been very appreciative of all the friendly advice offered by fellow campers on our two trips. Look forward to talking to y'all!
Papa Bear is offline   Reply With Quote