View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 12:50 PM   #13
marksiemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigohdawg View Post
Just ordered a 2017 Keystone RV Hideout 272LHS to be delivered in March. It's our first Travel Trailer and hoping to build some great memories with our 5 yr old grandson. I'm currently out here gathering as much insight and knowledge as I can before our first adventure, since we want to have some good memories and experiences and not be complete novices. Still trying to build the list of camping 'must-haves', 'things to be aware of' and 'proper to-do lists'. Also trying to learn from others on the diversity of water color management (black, grey..etc) , electrical connections in addition to making the most of a fun and enjoyable time with our Hooligan grandson.
I just recently purchased the same trailer. If I may ask did you mount a television in the entertainment center? If so, what size TV did you use? I would measure it myself but do not have a chance to go back out to my trailer until next week...

But on a side note, how do you like the trailer? Anything I should look out for on mine?
marksiemer is offline   Reply With Quote