View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
Kmc119

I appreciate all the information. I called the dealership Monday morning which I discovered the leak Sunday night during the downpour we had. They told me we are booked up 2 weeks out and then said "more than likely a quick reseal so we can squeeze you in on Friday" Monday afternoon I went up and looked at the roof and found what had happened. There are at least 8-9 screws that's have pulled out, not sheared off just completely pulled out which ripped the caulking. I went ahead and covered it with a tarp, took videos of the leak, took a picture of the hole, took a picture of the tarp. There is a small crack in the ceiling of the bedroom now which has some small orange wet stuff (insulation?) seeping out from it. I called keystone and they were of absolutely no help. Told me "if we remove the water source then mold can't grow" I asked and what about the wet insulation in the walls and ceiling. Came back with "if it's been compromised they will do whatever they need to do, replace or dry it. I am extremely dissatisfied with how they are handling this because now the press board cabinets will start to swell, the walls will have had moisture which completely degrades the value of the unit. Will update more after I speak with my insurance adjuster this afternoon.
Kmc119 is offline   Reply With Quote